Weekend in Imperia, between Taste & Relaxation!
Spend a fantastic weekend, between relaxation and local flavours, on the Riviera Ligure di Ponente. Visit the olive mill and stay at the farmhouse among small villages, olive groves, vineyards and vegetable gardens.
What you’ll do
- Visit the olive mill
- Taste Taggiasca olive oil
- Savour two light dinners
- Stay 2 nights at the agriturismo
- Enjoy breakfast
Price per person: from € 200
Ready to go?
What to expect
Enjoy a relaxing weekend in Imperia, amid local recipes and ancient traditions!
- Arrival and accommodation in flat in the afternoon. Relaxation by the pool.
- 5.30 p.m. – Guided tasting of Taggiasco extra virgin olive oil; then we will taste the most typical wines, paired with a light dinner with: focaccia, crostini with vegetable creams, and the “farmer’s dish”.
- After breakfast, you can relax by the pool or visit villages such as Valloria, Dolceacqua, Busana Vecchia, etc.
- In the afternoon, we await you at the facility for a guided tour of the olive mill and a tasting of local wines (traditional, classic, Brut with re-fermentation) paired with local delicacies.
- Breakfast and check-out.
|Where||Imperia – 40 min from Albenga & Sanremo|
|When||May to October, Thursday to Saturday
Duration 3 days
|What’s not included||
Price per person: € 200 – minimum 2 people
- High Season (July-August): Contact us!
Italia Delight allows you to book tailor-made food and wine experiences and foodie holidays with top Italian Food Experts.
- Create your own customised tour with this weekend in Imperia.
The Food Expert:
Our family has been cultivating olives and producing extra virgin Taggiasca olive oil for centuries in Liguria, in Val Prino behind Imperia. We have around 30 hectares of olive groves, as well as a vegetable garden and orchard. In our own olive mill, we directly produce our delicate Taggiasca olive oil, as well as olives in brine and other preserved products.
Cancellation policy: all bookings for the for the weekend in Imperia to discover Liguria’s olive oil and flavours can be cancelled within 3 days from the start date of the experience. Read the Terms and Conditions.
We are a family that has been growing olives and producing olive oil for centuries in Liguria, in the Prino Valley behind Imperia.
We have about 30 hectares of olive groves, as well as a vegetable garden and orchard. At our own olive mill, we directly produce our delicate Taggiasca olive oil, as well as olives in brine and other preserved products.
We love to share our values with customers and friends: that is why we have integrated our work in the countryside with hospitality in a farmhouse, where it is now also possible to take part in new tasting experiences.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review